descent #2 (2012/2017)
– for piano with electronic augmentation
the piece formerly known as the piece formerly known as boring formless nonsense (2016)
– for violin and electronics (preview)
the piece formerly known as boring formless nonsense (2015)
– for baritone saxophone and electronics (preview)
the psychic displacement of a Brownsuit in a Colorworld (2012)
– for contrabass and electronics (preview)
Percussion Solo: One (2010)
– for solo percussion
…come on now… (2014)
– flute/alto flute, violin, cello, electronics with the Seattle Chamber Players
∞ – ∞ = any number you like (2011)
– flute, bass clarinet, horn, piano, percussion
517″ for quartet (2010)
– violin, viola, cello, contrabass
descent #7 (2012/2013)
– for 2- or 4- channel sound. Originally created for use with sonic furniture and speakers.
no facts, just slander (2017)
– for stereo sound
erasure (in progress)
– anti-interactive audio-visual installation using coral reef data from the 100 Island Challenge, in collaboration with Anthony Vine. Funded by the Qualcomm Institute’s Initiative for Digital Exploration of Arts and Sciences (IDEAS).
under the horizon (2017)
– audio-visual installation in collaboration with visual artist Maya VanderSchuit on the terrace at the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla, California. Part of Springfest 2017’s IMMERSION concert.